Autonomous Guided Vehicles AGV Tugger Range
Through the introduction of the MasterMover Autonomous Guided Vehicles (AGV) Tugger Range, MasterMover continues to demonstrate its focus on product development and innovation to meet the demand of modern material handling challenges.
MasterMover’s AGV Tugger Range is the result of 25 years of design and manufacturing expertise integrated with the very latest in guidance technology and fleet management systems. We offer a customer-focused, project-managed solution to meet your AGV system requirements.
Application of AGV tuggers
Production line automation utilizing MasterMover AGV
AGV 300 Tow | Up to 6,600 lbs
Typical application: Automation of side line delivery
AGV 3000+ PS | Up to 66,000 lbs
Typical application: Automation of production line
Key benefits of a MasterMover AGV tugger system
- Safety: CE Marked product, designed to AGV standards, built by ISO 9001 certified business
- Efficiency: Reduce time associated with non-value add product transportation process
- Cost: Modular approach to automation that avoids high upfront cost associated with installation of fixed automation systems
- Layout flexibility: Enjoy benefits of automation without constraints of fixed infrastructure
- Dual Use: Instantaneously switch AGVs back to pedestrian tuggers to allow for use elsewhere
- Load Capacity: AGV range of tuggers move up to 66,000 lbs
- Support: Global service and support to ensure continuous operation
Guidance & Fleet management
MasterMover implements a staged project management approach to guarantee the successful design, installation and servicing of bespoke solutions. Key stages begin and end with customer reviews and sign off to ensure continued focus on delivering on time, on budget and as specified.
Project Managed Solution
MasterMover implements a staged project management approach to guarantee the successful design, installation and servicing of custom solutions. Key stages begin and end with customer reviews and sign off to ensure continued focus on delivering on time, on budget and as specified.
Initial customer engagement & technology demonstration
Initial system design
Factory acceptance testing