Steel and Fabrication
MasterMover provides pedestrian electric tugs to handle heavy steel structures to small fabricated parts enabling a semi automated production process to be used. These flexible handling solutions are being used by leading steel and fabrication companies around the world delivering significant savings through improved safety and efficiency. The various sectors listed below are just a small selection of the solutions and benefits we have provided. To see how we can help you, return the quick response form and we will send you our recommendations.
Benefits For The Steel And Fabrication Sector
- Increased efficiency through semi automating assembly lines
- Reduce capital expenditure by using fewer forklifts and overhead cranes
- Dramatic reduction in manual handling
- Enable delivery of components and materials ‘just in time’
- Safe movement of loads through congested production environments
- Reduce downtime by enabling any trained operator to move a load – no more waiting for forklift or overhead crane availability!
- Small footprint machines enable better use of production and warehouse space.
- Control and manoeuvrability enables you to move heavy and awkward loads more safely using less man power