Looking to Rent a MasterMover Battery Power Tug, Tow or Pusher?
Whatever your needs may be, you can rent a MasterMover Battery Power Tug, Tow or Pusher with ease, at a price and duration to suit your business.
Let our experienced staff advise you on what equipment will best meet your manual handling requirements. Nationwide delivery and training available.
For all your Rentals enquiries, please contact the Service & Rentals team on Tel. 01335 30 18 69 or enquiry via the rental form:
There are Two Hire/Rent options available:
MasterMover fixed term contract hire is a fixed term operating lease. You simply make an initial payment followed by fixed monthly rentals for the duration of the agreement.
1. Select the MasterMover Battery Power Tug, Tow or Pusher you want to hire.
2. Choose the hire period that’s right for you and your business.(between 36 and 60 months)
3. Choose your hire maintenance option.
4. Choose your hire consumables pack.
5. MasterMover will then be able to calculate your initial payment and fixed monthly rental.
6. At the end of the rental agreement, simply return the Battery Tug, Tow or Pusher to us, take out a new MasterMover hire agreement and benefit from using the latest model.
We recognise that every customer is unique with individual requirements and there is no one size fits all solution. With this in mind, we have developed a highly flexible service that is tailored to your needs.
If you need to hire a MasterMover Battery Tug Tow or Pusher, we are here to make the process quick, simple and hassle free.
Contact Sarah Williams on Tel. 01335 30 18 69 or enquiry via the rental form.
– Range of options for 1-5 year hire.
– Add in as many battery packs and wheel changes as you like.
– All packs can be tailored to suit your business.
• Consumables pack 1 = Battery, Drive wheel & Castor wheel.
• Consumables pack 2 = 2 x Batteries, Drive wheel & Castor wheel.
• Consumables pack 3 = 2 x Batteries, 2 x Drive wheels & 2 Castor wheels.
MasterMover can source other manufacturer equipment.
Please speak to your Salesperson for details.
At MasterMover we believe regular training ensures you will get the most out of your MasterMover equipment and also ensures they are operated and maintained efficiently and safely.