Service Delivery Manager – UK
MasterMover® is an established British manufacturing business with ambitious global growth plans – which is why we are looking for great people to join us.
We are seeking a highly experienced SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER to manage the daily operations of the UK Service function, handling customer interactions, reports and repairs, whilst growing its revenues and instilling excellent customer service values and practices. This role will suit an individual who is enthusiastic and can develop and maintain positive relationships, is customer focused and thrives on results and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- the introduction and delivery of service contracts, rentals and after sales customer support in the UK
- ensuring the highest level of customer service and after sales care is provided, ensuring high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met
- managing, leading and developing the UK Service team, and ensuring objectives are being met
- managing budgets and increasing revenue and maintaining profit
The successful candidate will:
- be based in the Staffordshire/Derbyshire area
- hold a degree in engineering, business, administration or related field, and
- have a mechanical engineering background
- have proven success in managing a busy service function, its team and budgets
- have excellent leadership, communication, sales and customer service skills
We choose our staff carefully and look for individuals who share our positive outlook and thrive in an environment where mutual respect, trust and open communication all flourish. Our success comes from hard work – but don’t worry, we like to have fun too! Those who join us quickly become part of the MasterMover family and benefit from stability and opportunities for career development. Everyone is valued for their skills and contribution.
The permanent and full-time position is based at our head office in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. If you are interested and meet the criteria then we’d really like to hear from you.
Why join MasterMover
No matter who you are – you are welcomed at MasterMover
We believe that diversity and inclusion make us stronger. Here, we know the value of bringing together diverse ideas. We embrace a culture that is accepting and understanding. And we work to include individuals and companies that fit with that culture. It’s a culture that reflects our global market, widens our business opportunities, attracts the best talent, and breathes life into the best teamwork.
Rewards and Benefits