Marketing Campaign Manager
MasterMover® is an established British manufacturing business with ambitious global growth plans – which is why we are looking for great people to join us.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Marketing Campaign Manager to create powerful marketing campaigns for the MasterMover range of products. You will plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns including promoting existing products, new products and sector focused campaigns. Reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager you will work closely on spends and schedules whilst also manage and develop an established Marketing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- managing and developing the Marketing team
- developing marketing campaigns to generate sales leads and acquire new customers
- creating marketing campaign plans with a focus on increasing sales
- briefing and managing freelance staff to work on the campaigns
- creating and managing marketing materials to ensure MasterMover brand guidelines are met
- ensuring content is accurate and error free
- working with regions to ensure that campaigns are used on a global basis
- reporting the results of campaigns with a focus on marketing ROI
The successful candidate will:
- be based in the Staffordshire/Derbyshire area
- have core leadership skills and proven success in people management and development
- 5+ year’s client-side experience
- proven experience managing B2B campaigns to generate demand
- highly organised with good time management and the ability to manage multiple campaigns
- have excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with different stakeholders
- hold a degree in marketing or similar and/or a post-graduate marketing qualification
This is a fantastic new opportunity and we choose our staff carefully and look for individuals who share our positive outlook and thrive in an environment where mutual respect, trust and open communication all flourish. Our success comes from hard work – but don’t worry, we like to have fun too! Those who join us quickly become part of the MasterMover family and benefit from stability and opportunities for career development. Everyone is valued for their skills and contribution.
The permanent and full-time position is based at our head office in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. If you are interested and meet the criteria then we’d really like to hear from you.
Why join MasterMover
No matter who you are – you are welcomed at MasterMover
We believe that diversity and inclusion make us stronger. Here, we know the value of bringing together diverse ideas. We embrace a culture that is accepting and understanding. And we work to include individuals and companies that fit with that culture. It’s a culture that reflects our global market, widens our business opportunities, attracts the best talent, and breathes life into the best teamwork.
Rewards and Benefits