Are you looking for work during the run up to Christmas? Are you a highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail? If yes, we have a place for you at MasterMover®.
MasterMover® is the world’s leading manufacturer of electric tugs. Our innovative handling solutions can move wheeled and semi-wheeled loads ranging in size from 50kg up to 360,000kg. Our electric tugs and tows are the product of choice for market leading organisations and worldwide brands in the aerospace, automotive and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in retail, health care and other sectors of the economy.
As we are currently making a change to our CRM system, we need your help as we work through the transitional period of transferring data from Workbooks to HubSpot, and making sure it is clean, relevant and up to date.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing existing live UK quotes in Workbooks
- Replicating them on the correct deals in HubSpot
- Emailing each customer with a templated email explaining that we have moved to a new system and there has been a price increase (we will honour existing prices until the end of the year) before enclosing the new quote
- Upon receiving a response, you will alert the salesperson to action
The successful candidate will:
- Have CRM experience with a clear understanding of the importance of submitting accurate details – HubSpot experience is desirable but not essential (training can be provided)
- Demonstrate an excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show a good level of IT skills
- Have the ability to work independently and to a target
- Previous sales administration experience is desirable, but not essential
If you are interested and available to start immediately, based at our head office Ashbourne in Derbyshire, then we’d really like to hear from you.
Why join MasterMover
No matter who you are – you are welcomed at MasterMover
We believe that diversity and inclusion make us stronger. Here, we know the value of bringing together diverse ideas. We embrace a culture that is accepting and understanding. And we work to include individuals and companies that fit with that culture. It’s a culture that reflects our global market, widens our business opportunities, attracts the best talent, and breathes life into the best teamwork.
Rewards and Benefits