Meet demand, improve operator safety and increase control – even when moving heavy and awkward components
Wind power is playing an increasingly important role in the next generation of energy production. MasterMover is proud to be part of that story, by helping wind turbine manufacturers meet growing demand and create assembly lines that are fit for the future.
Our electric tugs and electric tow tugs enable any trained operator to easily move large and unwieldy components – meaning that assembly lines run smoothly and efficiently, with user safety built into the heart of every single one of our machines.
With less reliance on expensive overhead cranes and forklift trucks, downtime and costs are reduced. Meanwhile, the small footprint of our tugs – which can move between 50 kg up to 360,000 kg – promote the better use of production and warehouse space in congested and pressured environments.
We’re helping wind turbine manufacturers to move:
To arrange your on-site survey with one of our wind turbine specialists, call 011 397 8291 or alternatively submit your enquiry below:
Benefits of using MasterMover machines in wind turbine manufacturing
- Reduces downtime by enabling any trained operator to move even heavy loads
- Small footprint machines enable the better use of production and warehouse space
- Safer movement of loads through congested production environments
- Control and manoeuvrability for the movement of awkward loads more safely, using less man power
- Reduces the reliance on overhead cranes
Smooth and seamless material handling solutions for wind turbine manufacturers