The TOW2000 ES electric tow tug offers outstanding performance when towing loads of up to 20,000kg on castors. With a compact design and simply controls, these self-weighted tow tugs can be used inside and outside, as well as on slopes.
The TOW2000 ES electric tow tug features simple and effective coupling solutions for load security and can move individual loads or trains of items such as trolleys or cages.
Take advantage of technology by utilising a range of Remote Control, Line Follow and AGV (autonomous) options, making the TOW2000 ES ideal for a variety of applications.
- Audible horn, flashing beacon, performance monitoring and emergency safety shut-off
- Machine crawl coupling assist for ease of connection
- Multiple speed settings for control during complex manoeuvres
- Twin motors with independent traction
- Bespoke drive code enhance performance
- Automatic brakes capable stop and hold loads even on sloped surfaces
- Direct steer double castor allows operation in tight spaces
- FEA certified steel box section chassis and IP44 protection as standard
- Puncture-proof drive wheels
- Lockdown of key safety parameters
- Interlocked cast weight packs ensure optimum traction and power output
- Interchangeable maintenance-free AGM batteries allow for 24/7 usage (lithium option available)
- Battery Protection System slows machine and forces charge to prevent battery damage
- Removeable and lockable pin coupling for standard draw bar applications
- Ability to work with a wide variety of draw bar heights
- Variety of coupling options available