The TOW1000 ES electric tow tug is ideal for towing loads of up to 10,000kg on castors. With its compact design, the self-weighted tow tug delivers outstanding traction for effortless load towing and can be used inside and outside, as well as on slopes.
The TOW1000 ES features simple and effective coupling solutions for load security and is capable of moving individual loads or trains of items such as trolleys or cages.
Take advantage of innovative technology by utilising a range of Remote Control, Line Follow and AGV (autonomous) options, making the TOW1000 ES ideal for a variety of applications.
- Audible horn, flashing beacon, performance monitoring and emergency safety shut-off
- Machine crawl coupling assist for ease of connection
- Multiple speed settings for control during complex manoeuvres
- Twin motors with independent traction
- Bespoke drive code enhance performance
- Automatic brakes capable stop and hold loads even on sloped surfaces
- Direct steer double castor allows operation in tight spaces
- FEA certified steel box section chassis and IP44 protection as standard
- Puncture-proof drive wheels
- Lockdown of key safety parameters
- Interlocked cast weight packs ensure optimum traction and power output
- Interchangeable maintenance-free AGM batteries allow for 24/7 usage (lithium option available)
- Battery Protection System slows machine and forces charge to prevent battery damage
- Removeable and lockable pin coupling for standard draw bar applications
- Ability to work with a wide variety of draw bar heights
- Fifth wheel option to move pivot position directly over the drive wheels, optimising manoeuvrability and traction
- Variety of coupling options available