With a robust design, the compact and versatile SM200+ offers outstanding performance for control, power and safety. It is the latest addition to our industrial-focused SmartMover range, capable of moving loads up to 2,000kg.
Safety: The SM200+ compact electric tug safety features include anti-crush button, auto-stop braking, audible horn and a hydraulic coupling that provides load security.
Performance: The patented design uses two high-powered motors, providing equal power to each wheel, giving the SM200+ outstanding performance. The 180° steering angle enables the SM200+ to operate in small and confined spaces, where precision movement may be required.
Quality: With its heavy-duty battery, puncture-proof and non-marking tyres, the SM200+ is built to meet the challenges of industrial environments. With its tubular steel chassis and capability to handle difficult terrain, the SM200+ handles both indoor and outdoor jobs, making it ideal for any industrial environment.
Power: High-performance, maintenance-free interchangeable batteries allow for 24/7 machine operation with a Battery Display Information giving the operator a clear power status. The fast-charging unit automatically switches off on full-charge to the battery, maximising battery service life.
Connection: Using a high-performance hydraulic coupling, the SM200+ provides an unbreakable secure connection to the load creating additional tyre traction for starting and stopping. The standard multi-purpose coupling system can be adjusted to fit different loads, or a bespoke connection can be supplied.
Find out more about the SmartMover technology options.
- Move loads safely and efficiently up to 2,000 kg
- Hydraulic coupling safely stays connected to the load whilst maintain traction
- Strong steel tubular chassis, built for indoor and outdoor operation
- Non-marking and puncture-proof polyurethane wheels
- Heavy-duty, high performance interchangeable batteries for 24/7 operation
- Can handle both indoor and outdoor jobs making it ideal for any industrial environments