The PS800+ delivers effortless movement of loads weighing up to 8,000kg. With wireless remote control, the operator can make precision movements from a position that maximises safety and load visibility.
MultiLink technology enables multiple PS800+ electric tugs to work as a team.
This machine is also available with optional remote controlled and AGV capabilities via a range of additional technology options.
Safety: The PS800+ power-steered electric tug safety features include four emergency stop buttons, audible horn, flashing beacon with audible alarm, wireless transmitter with a safety shut-off if the signal is lost or interrupted, a caster guard preventing entrapment, and a hydraulic coupling that provides maximum load security.
Performance: Highly manoeuvrable, the fully wireless operation allows for effortless movement of loads, offering greater visibility to the operator. The patent-protected design ensures a compact design, capable of moving loads up to 8,000kg.
Quality: With a powerful motor, heavy-duty chassis, and non-marking polyurethane tyres, the PS800+ is built to produce consistent performance and longevity. Hydraulic coupling delivers outstanding load security.
Power: High-performance, maintenance-free interchangeable batteries allow for 24/7 machine operation with a Battery Display Information giving the operator a clear power status. An optional Battery Protection System slows down the machine prior to full battery drain.
Connection: Using self-levelling hydraulics, the combi-coupling provides a highly secure connection to the load. As standard, the PS800+ MultiLink option comes with a smart coupling, offering additional programmable features. An optional adapter plate is available to convert female combi couplings to smart capability.
- Move loads safely and efficiently on castors up to 8,000 kg
- Hydraulic coupling securely connects to the load, whilst maintaining traction
- Strong steel tubular chassis, built for indoor and outdoor operation
- Wireless operation for better visibility
- Heavy-duty, high-performance interchangeable batteries for 24/7 operation
- A range of features to keep operators safe and efficient
- MultiLink capable, allowing multiple PS800+ machines to work together