Streamline assembly lines, lower costs and improve safety
At MasterMover, we understand that a forward-thinking aerospace industry demands innovation at every stage of the manufacturing process. Our machines streamline the movement of high-value, large components for safer assembly lines, just in time solutions and reduced costs.
For more than 25 years, our clients in global aircraft manufacturing have trusted us to save them time and money while improving safety when moving loads from 500 kg up to 20,000 kg.
Using a MasterMover electric tug cuts down on complicated, multi-person handling processes, reducing or even eliminating the reliance on expensive forklift trucks and cranes. Instead, a single user is able to exercise precision, manoeuvrability and complete control – even in the most challenging of spaces.
We’re helping customers in aerospace move:
To arrange an onsite survey and consultation with one of our aerospace specialists, call us on 027 6412800 or submit your enquiry.
Not quite what you’re looking for? We also support clients in the maintenance, repair and overhaul industry.
How MasterMover products benefit clients in aerospace manufacturing
- Maximum manoeuvrability and control over large aerostructure components
- Precision movement of high-value loads
- Allows single operators to move heavy equipment, creating assembly lines that are more streamlined and efficient
- Safely move components of 500 kg up to 20,000 kg
- A team of engineering experts with years of experience working alongside the world’s leading aerospace manufacturers
We keep the world’s leading aerospace manufacturers moving – safely and efficiently