Production Assembly Operatives
Are you interested in working in our Production Assembly facility, and do you have a mechanical and practical mindset?
If yes, we have temporary contracts available for an immediate start (potential temp-perm opportunities)!
MasterMover is the world’s leading manufacturer of electric tugs. Our innovative handling solutions can move wheeled and semi-wheeled loads ranging in size from 50kg up to 360,000kg. Our electric tugs and tows are the product of choice for market leading organisations and worldwide brands in the aerospace, automotive and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in retail, health care and other sectors of the economy.
You will be building and assembling these MasterMover products.
Key responsibilities include:
- the build and assembly of products – built on time and in line with quality and safety standards
- maintain a safe, clean and healthy work environment
The successful candidate will:
- need to be able to reliably commute to our Head Office in Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- be punctual with good time keeping and attendance
- demonstrate a positive can-do attitude
- have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- ideally have previous assembly or mechanical experience, although full training will be provided
If you are interested and available to start immediately then we’d really like to hear from you.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free on-site parking
Why join MasterMover
No matter who you are – you are welcomed at MasterMover
We believe that diversity and inclusion make us stronger. Here, we know the value of bringing together diverse ideas. We embrace a culture that is accepting and understanding. And we work to include individuals and companies that fit with that culture. It’s a culture that reflects our global market, widens our business opportunities, attracts the best talent, and breathes life into the best teamwork.
Rewards and Benefits