Dealer Development Manager – Germany (UK based)
DEALER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are seeking an experienced Dealer Development Manager to grow and develop MasterMover’s dealer network and sales partners for the German market. The role is based in the UK and will require frequent business travel across Germany, the successful candidate will be highly fluent in both English and German languages.
- strengthening our dealer development business strategy by identifying new and developing existing relationships with dealers and strategic sales partners
- raising awareness of MasterMover products by carrying out promotional marketing activities
- managing the dealer and strategic sales partner network to ensure revenue targets are met
- onboarding dealers to ensure that they are properly trained and equipped to represent MasterMover products in their market, and providing on-going support
- responding to enquiries and pursuing new business opportunities, working in conjunction with the dealer and strategic sales partner network in identifying and presenting solutions to meet client needs, conducting technical evaluations, generating quotations and carrying out sales administration
- achieving sales targets and providing accurate reporting of sales activities and forecasts
The successful candidate will:
- be based in the UK and is flexible to travel, and is highly fluent in both English and German languages
- have a minimum of 5 years business development experience in a technical sales and engineering background
- have built and managed multiple sales partners in various industry sectors
- be successful in opening new business relationships and achieving sales targets
- have strong relationship management skills and builds long-term customer relationships
- have the ability to deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations
- be a self-starter with a passion to succeed, ability to motivate others and is results driven
The permanent and full-time position is based in the UK. If you are interested and meet the criteria then we’d really like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter
Why join MasterMover
No matter who you are – you are welcomed at MasterMover
We believe that diversity and inclusion make us stronger. Here, we know the value of bringing together diverse ideas. We embrace a culture that is accepting and understanding. And we work to include individuals and companies that fit with that culture. It’s a culture that reflects our global market, widens our business opportunities, attracts the best talent, and breathes life into the best teamwork.
Rewards and Benefits