Heavy Train Bogies Moved At Locomotive Service Centres | Trains
MasterMover provides pedestrian electric tugs to move heavy loads like locomotives, train bogies, carriages and wheeled stillages. These flexible handling solutions are being used by leading locomotive manufacturers and service centres across Europe with great benefits to safety and productivity.
What's Being Moved?
Benefits For Train Manufacturers
- Reduce capital expenditure by using fewer fork lift trucks and overhead cranes
- No emissions in the workshop area
- Dramatic reduction in manual handling
- Safe movement of loads through congested production environments
- Reduce downtime by enabling any trained operator to move a load
- Small footprint machines enable better use of production and warehouse space
- Control and manoeuvrability enables you to move heavy and awkward loads more safely using less man power